“Everything is a Knife.”
That’s the good news & the bad news.
First the bad news,
The opponent is always armed.
Even if they don’t realize it…
…they always have lethal weapons at their fingertips.
Do you trust your opponent not to use them?
The Good News!
You are always armed,
…If you understand how to use the tools at your disposal.
Here’s a quick checklist of self defense blades you should be familiar with:
1. Pocket Knife. – The obvious one.
2. Pens. – There is very little difference between a knife and a pen.
3. Fingers. – These are great for cutting, ripping and tearing. With a little work you’ll think about your fingers the same way you would a knife.
4. Elbows and Knees. – These are more great tools for slicing and dicing.
5. Corners & Edges. – You find these everywhere. Doorways, Counters, Benches etc And they’re great for. The only difference is you bring the opponent to the blade instead of bringing the blade to the opponent.
To use these weapons you must understand them.
To protect yourself from them you must understand them as well.
Learn how to use ALL the tools at your disposal with Clear’s Kun Tao Silat.
Get started here: